If you can’t find something in Schoolcraft Community Library’s online catalog, you may be able to borrow it from one of 170+ libraries across the state via MeLCat.
The MeL Catalog (MeLCat) includes most items held in participating libraries – millions of books, CD’s DVD’s, musical scores, manuscripts, and many other materials.
How to place an interloan request via MeLCat:
- Go to www.mel.org.
- Search by author, title or keyword, then click on the icon.
- When the desired title is found, click on the “Get This From MeLCat” button.
- The next screen will read “Which library card/account do you want to use?” Choose Schoolcraft Community Library from the drop-down menu.
- The next screen will read “Login with Library Account Information.” Enter your first and last name and library card number and click the “Submit” button.
- You should see a message that the request was successful.
- You will be contacted via phone or email when the item arrives at the library.
- You may pick the item(s) up at the circulation desk.