Reopening September 14th
As of September 14th the Library building will be open to patrons. However, we have new rules and occupancy limits per our Governor.
- Our hours will remain Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 11am-4pm Wednesday: 1pm-6:30pm
- 12 patrons will be allowed in the library at a time with 2 more in the entrance area; all others must wait outside.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN!! Social distancing is required.
- A hand sanitizing station will be at our entrance. We ask that you sanitize before you browse.
- Computers will be available for walk-in use along with designated appointments. No computer use after 3 on M, T, TH or after 5:30 on Wed.
- Curbside will continue
- NO rooms will be available for reservation for any purpose
- No in house programming
- Restrooms will be open and sanitized after each use