The Schoolcraft Community Library offers a lot more than just books (although we’ve got lots of those too!). In addition to our great programs and events, we offer the following services:
Current best sellers, periodicals, audiobooks on cassette and CD, DVD movies, reference materials, non-fiction books, and local history resources.
Computers w/Internet, Wi-Fi
The Community Room is available for individual or group use for meetings, events, or activities. Reservations can be made for times when the room is not in use. Rent for the use of the Community Room during the library’s closed hours or for events scheduled by for-profit groups is $35 plus $10 per hour staffing fee if event exceeds 2 hours.
A security deposit will also be required for use of AV equipment. For information regarding use of room and reservations, call the library at 679-5959.
MeLCat, MeL Databases, Genealogy Database, encyclopedias, local history materials
Copies & Printouts
- Black & white: $0.20 per page
- Color: $1.00 per page
- Lamination: $2.00 per foot
- Student Reports: FREE! (Limit five black & white pages)
- Free standard cover sheet
- $1.00 per page for local & U.S. long distance
- $10.00 for the first page of international long distance; $1.00 for each additional page.
- $0.20 per page for incoming faxes
Teacher borrowing privileges, interlibrary loans, home-bound delivery, tax forms, book sale.